Sunday, November 29, 2009

My Most Unforgettable Day!

My day was my happiest day ever! you know what? Its because i didn't expect that after we went to the church my friend were inviting me to join the 29Th Anniversary in Christ's Youth in Action (CYA). When we went there i was really surprised, because i saw my friend in high school named Katherine, and we talk a lot about our courses. After that, i was very happy because their are lot's of surprised number, a variety show and dance showdown. Then, after the presentation, we eat our dinner, we ate so much yeah! and i fell stomachache after eating, jejejej!!!.But, after we ate our dinner, we talk about God, the sector talk about some touching stories, and i was touch not only me, but also my other friends who were attended tho anniversary, and I saw some of them falling tears of their eyes, one of my friend named Troy i saw him crying and hugging with me and others. But not just the end of the show, all of us were hugging and say sorry for our friends and i say sorry for my friend Francis for everything that Ive done wrong with him, and also to Jacob one also of my friend who inviting me. After, all the emotional show ejejejeje!. We gather together to praised the Lord and we sing together, taking pictures and videos. I was really happy and i fell i served God With my heart, we dance to the floor, some are jumping, all the faces i saw were happy and very smiling faces. the show ended at 11:00pm in the evening, and we say goodbye to all my friends and hugging again each other. its my most unforgettable day for me. I hope that i will continue to served God by actively participating in NYC.

No comments:

My friends

My friends
during JN

Stedians 08 like HSM CAST?